On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Stuart Campbell
<stuart.william.campb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From JDK docs
> (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/ProcessBuilder.html#environment%28%29):
>
>> The behavior of the returned map is system-dependent. A system may not
>> allow modifications to environment variables or may forbid certain variable
>> names or values. For this reason, attempts to modify the map may fail with
>> UnsupportedOperationException or IllegalArgumentException if the
>> modification is not permitted by the operating system.

Sure, but that's not the problem here; Clojure is not even getting as
far as compiling the code because its reflection code is too strict
when matching methods to candidates.

I submit the attached patch as a more general solution than Armando's,
although whether it's worthwhile I'll leave up to Rich and company...

--
Mark J. Reed <markjr...@gmail.com>