Hi-- I'm continuing on my path to learning how to use Clojure with the
graphics library Piccolo2D (http://
www.piccolo2d.org) by re-implementing some of Piccolo2D's sample
programs. This time, I'm working on the "Building the Interface"
program described at http://www.piccolo2d.org/learn/interface.html.

My method is to start with a syntactically valid Clojure program,
convert one unit of Java code to its Clojure equivalent, then attempt
to compile it. If it compiles, I'm probably OK; if it doesn't, I work
with it until it does compile correctly.

I'm currently stuck on how to translate "aNode.setPaint(Color.RED);"
to Clojure. I found that the following Clojure code works:

(.setPaint aNode (Color. 255 0 0))

... (obviously, I've successfully imported java.awt.Color.) But I
would like to know how to access a class's fields. I've been combing
through the various Java-interop Clojure programs I've found on the
Internet, but I haven't found any code that helps me solve this
problem.

Thanks for your suggestions/answers/etc.