On March 30th Eric Thorsen released version 1.1 of the Enclojure plugin for
NetBeans and posted to the enclojure group the following information. You
may want to update the information about Enclojure and NetBeans:

Requirements:
Netbeans 6.8

To use the new release:
1. If you already have Enclojure installed, go to the Tools->Plugins-
>Installed and click on "Show Details".  Find the Clojure plugin and
Uninstall it.
This should be the last time you'll need to do this now that the
update site is in place.

2. Setup the autoupdate for Enclojure
There is an autoupdate URL that you can use that will keep you up to
date with releases from now on.  You'll need to set this up 1x by
going into the Tools->Plugins->Settings and click "Add".
Call the Update Center "Enclojure" and use the following URL:
http://www.enclojure.org/file/view/Autoupdate_Site.xml.gz

3. Install the plugin
Again, in the Tools->Plugins dialog:
Go to "Available Plugins" and select the "Enclojure Clojure Plugin"
and click install.
This will download the plugin and take you through the install
process.

>From now on, the releases will be done via the update center.

Thanks,
Avi