I made one simple and short one for beginners, I think to your liking, but
in Dutch...

2010/4/22 Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com>

> Oh, really no answer ? :'(
>
> 2010/4/21 Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've consulted a lot of already made presentations of clojure.
> > They are great, but I guess they may not suit my needs because it
> > seems to me that either:
> >  * they are more 1 1/2 to 2 hours talks than 45 minutes
> >  * they assume the "public" will not be relunctant to some terms like
> > "Lisp", "Functional Programming" and directly present these as
> > advantages
> >
> > My goal is to raise interest into clojure in the mind of a public of
> > people having used java for a long time. They may have Scala already
> > in their "radar", but not clojure, or may have seen it and immediately
> > dismissed it for what seemed to them good reasons (mainly aversion for
> > lisp syntax), though we all know this is not true after the "normal"
> > adaptation period.
> >
> > Say this presentation could be the presentation that leads people, at
> > its end, asking you for giving all those great other presentations
> > already available that I mentioned before ...
> >
> > Any references I missed that already solve my problem ? :-)
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > --
> > Laurent

Communication is essential. So we need decent tools when communication is
lacking, when language capability is hard to acquire...

- http://esperanto.net  - http://esperanto-jongeren.nl

Linux-user #496644 (http://counter.li.org) - first touch of linux in 2004