Hey all, something very weird happens when trying to use the http-agent. If
I execute a) or b) in a browser, I get the desired result XML.
a) http://RESTful/path/to/xml
b) http://RESTful/path/to/xml?_wrap=no&_query=declare default element
namespace 'com/interrupt/bookkeeping/users';//user[ @id='one']

However, using clojure, If I try the same call, d) in this case will NOT
work.
c) (clojure.contrib.http.agent/http-agent "http://RESTful/path/to/xml";)
    ; works
d) (clojure.contrib.http.agent/http-agent "
http://RESTful/path/to/xml?_wrap=no&_query=declare default element namespace
'com/interrupt/bookkeeping/users';//user[ @id='one']")         ; doesn't
work

I've tried url-encoding the url using the below function, but that doesn't
help either.
(defn url-encode [text]
  (URLEncoder/encode text "UTF-8"))

Is the something obvious I'm missing?