On 29 June 2010 15:14, Angel Java Lopez <ajlopez2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi people!
>
> Paul, yes! but...
>
> The apply and str evaluations in (apply str (repeat n text))
> are lazy?
>
> I guess the result could be a big string.  Isn't it?

So you're looking for a result that behaves like a string, but isn't
an actual java.lang.String, rather it's a type that produces
characters lazily, "on demand" somehow?

I'm afraid I've no idea if Clojure has such a thing, or even if it
could support such a thing. (There's no "string abstraction" similar
to the "seq abstraction", as far as I'm aware). But I'm very new at
Clojure, so I could easily be wrong...

Paul.