On 13 Jul, 01:28, j-g-faustus <johannes.fries...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 12:25 am, j-g-faustus <johannes.fries...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I made my own cheat sheet for private use over the past month or so,
> > core functions only. It's at the 80% stage, I don't expect it will
> > ever be 100%, but I have found it useful:
> > http://faustus.webatu.com/clj-quick-ref.html
>
> Looks like the hosting provider put my Clojure cheat sheet under
> review, I guess they found it suspicious... :)

It seems to have passed approval, so it is available again.

In the context of this thread, the cheat sheet is primarily an
argument on how to best structure the information.

Personally I like the compact format of having categories, names,
description and examples all on the same page (to the extent that a 6k
line page can be called 'compact'), perhaps combined with links to
more extensive documentation.

YMMV, and I'm not sure if the format can be made to scale to the scope
and community nature of ClojureDocs.
But some form of categorization would be nice.

jf