Dear all,

I have made a very small library, which is very preliminary but usable.

It allows to create a distribution and draw from it.

Insertions, deletions, drawing are in O(log n).

example:

(def dist (distribution-from-seqable {:a 1 :b 2}))

(draw dist) => :a with proba 1/3, :b with proba 2/3

There is still a lot of work to do. It is currently slower than
Clojure hash-maps, for insertions, but not ridiculously so.
It takes more memory too, but it will improve.

User, suggestions and contributions are more than welcome.
You can mail me if you have any question on how to use it.

It is on clojars: nicolasoury.random-hash-tries.
There is also a public repository:

git://nicolasoury.repositoryhosting.com/nicolasoury/random-hash-tries.git

Best regards,

Nicolas.