I was able to build ClojureCLR using the DLR 1.0 source and the latest
clojure-clr in VS 2010. I am able to run Clojure.Main.exe and
Clojure.Compile.exe. Is there a way to integrate these into VS, so
that I can add .clj files to a project and set the build action to
"Build" or "Build with Clojure.Compile.exe" and get a .dll out the
other side?