I'm trying to compile a program, with source files as follows.

com/minibar/PmsSimulator.clj -- containing these lines:

(ns com.minibar.PmsSimulator
  (:require  [com.minibar :as mb] ...etc)
  (:load  "pmssim/util"  ...etc)
  (:gen-class))
...etc

where the file com/minibar/pmssim/util.clj contains these lines:

(ns com.minibar.PmsSimulator
  (:require  [com.minibar :as mb]))
  (mb/getProgArg ":foobar")
...etc

The com.minibar namespace is a separately compiled library (getProgArg
gets program args by keyword). This library compiles fine with 1.2.0-
RC3.

I am using Ant to do this, with a task like this:

<java classname="clojure.lang.Compile" >
        <classpath>
                <pathelement location="libs/clojure-1.2.0-RC3.jar" />
                <pathelement location="libs/clojure-contrib-1.2.0-RC3.jar" />
                ...etc
        </classpath>
        <sysproperty key="clojure.compile.path" value="${classes.dir}"/>
        <arg value="com.minibar.PmsSimulator"/>
</java>

The above compiles fine with Clojure 1.1, but fails to compile with
1.2.0-RC3, with this exception:

     [java] Compiling com.minibar.PmsSimulator to classes
     [java] java.lang.Exception: No such var: mb/getProgArg (util.clj:
85)

I happen to be doing all this with Eclipse CCW, but that's irrelevant
I think.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Regards, Tim