Hello everybody,
    I am trying to get a simple java code (about 10 lines in clojure )
which uses jReality ported to clojure. This is my attempt has been
kind of half way successfull. The corresponding github-repo link is
  git://github.com/sunilnandihalli/jRealityTutorial.git
  The project is nicely set up to work with leiningen .. so simple
"lein deps && lein native-deps" should get it started. after that I
just execute the sexp in the emacs editor. When the code runs, it
opens the ui and shows what is intended in a rather unpleasing way
with the flickers and all. when I look at the terminal output it tells
me that jogl.jar may not be in the class path.. I have however added
it to the :native-dependencies and it does download and extract it . I
do see the corresponding shared object files .. but I don't understand
why it still says it is not finding the jogl.jar .. can anybody help
me?

Thanks in advance.
Sunil.