I have problems loading somnium.congomongo.

My Leiningen project.clj looks like this:

(defproject system1 "0.1.0"
  :description "System1"
  :dependencies [
         [org.clojure/clojure "1.2.0-master-SNAPSHOT"]
               [org.clojure/clojure-contrib "1.2.0-SNAPSHOT"]
         [org.clojars.kjw/mysql-connector "5.1.11"]
         [org.clojars.liebke/congomongo "1.0.0"]
         ]

  :dev-dependencies [[swank-clojure "1.2.1"]])

and I'm trying to load the congomongo by

(ns system1.mongo
  (:require [somnium.congomongo :as mongo]))

which does not work. When trying it in the REPL by (ns system1.mongo) and
then
(use 'somnium.congomongo) I get the following error:

Could not locate clojure/contrib/json/read__init.class or
clojure/contrib/json/read.clj on classpath:
  [Thrown class java.io.FileNotFoundException]

When do a (use 'clojure.contrib.json) I do however only get a "nil", which,
afaik is an indication that clojure finds that package.

Any pointer or hints would be of much help!

/Linus