> I think it would be great if an official "clojure-fmt" tool existed.
> I have no interest in forcing people to use it who don't want to.  But
> I think it would set a great baseline for IDEs and would be helpful to
> the people and teams who like having coding standards.  I would be one
> of a number of people who would voluntarily use such a tool.

I would too because I prefer a good and predictable format to a perfect one
I'm the only one to use. Also if that tool is customizable, people could use
it format source to their own preferences out of git when they pull and
format it back when they push.

I don't think there's something special about Python that makes it more
suitable to something like PEP 8. If Python users were like Lisp users,
they'd bicker incessantly about how how much space in indentation but Guido
said it's 4 spaces and that's it.

I don't believe we can find *the* one style but I would like someone with
sufficient clout to suggest *a* style.