Hey guys,

I'm looking for one of the following more affordable sleeping options at
clojure-conj (Thu, Fri, and Sat nights):

1) Someone willing to gift or rent space for an air mattress in their room.

2) Someone with a king w/ sofa bed room willing to rent out the sofa bed.

3) Someone interested in splitting one of the rooms with two double beds.

4) Someone who lives close by willing to let me {sofa, air mattress}

Thanks,
Scott