Hello

Stefan Hübner  at "Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:38:45 +0200" wrote:
 SH> (sorry to use this channel)

 SH> I just wanted to notice the maintainers of Planet Clojure, that it's RSS
 SH> feed is outdated. The web site shows more recent articles than the feed
 SH> does.

Yes, we know - there is a problem with PlanetPlanet.  Baishampayan Ghose
is trying to fix this, but with no much success yet :-(

 SH> Besides of that: Thank you for this really handy service!

You're welcome ;-) If you'll find new blog, not listed in planet, just send
address to me or B.Ghose - we'll add it to planet

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/           http://alexott.net