Hi,

c.c.json/json-str seems to handle maps with keys containing quotes
incorrectly:

> (println (json-str {"\"" 1}))
{""":1}

...while I (and my parsers) would expect {"\"":1}.

I'd much rather report this on Assembla than here, but I seem to be
needing a CA to post a ticket there, and I'm in way too big hurry to
sign the CA now... I have the feeling that Clojure makes it too
difficult to just report a bug in it or Contrib (as opposed to
submitting a fix).

Thanks,
- Daniel