This is a Clojure Java interop problem.    If you are doing GUI
programming with Swing in Clojure this is a real problem.  The
question is how do you subclass (?) a built-in swing operation to
extend it to include your own code.    After the paste, I want to do
something to the pasted text.    This is done all the time, but I have
no idea how to do it in Clojure.

Bill