Hello, everyone,

I'm having problems with the dot special form. First things first, I
have src-out defined this way:

http://gist.github.com/632852

Then, I have problems using that function as an argument for a macro:

http://gist.github.com/632849

Evaluation aborted throws an exception, shown in one of the three
files. The original macro is there too. Why does that fail if it is
called with (src-out) but it doesn't if called with (src-out) already
evalled?

Thanks,

Serabe

--