I would like to start a discussion on the best syntax for clojure-clr
generics because in most large pieces of software on CLR you have to
specify types to create generic classes. Heres my proposal.

<> Reader macro expands to the macro g
example:

(AGenericClass. <Double Integer (a-form-which-returns-class)> arg1
arg2)
expands to
(AGenericClass. (g Double Integer (a-form-which-returns-class) arg1
arg2)
expands to
(AGenericClass. (#generic-id-gen-symbol Double Integer ...) ...)

and the . operator will look for the #generic-id-gen-symbol as the
first argument and will then realize it must create a generic class,
the symbol would be invalid in any other place. Or maybe the <> would
add metadata to the object, and the . macro could access this metadata
to determine if it needs to create a generic?

I think the <> Syntax would be the easiest and most convenient to use.

Any opinions or other suggestions?