Hi Mikel,

I tried your solution but am still not able to import the aliases from
another namespace:

This is what I did:
src/active-record/tns.clj

(ns active-record.tns)

(require '[active-record.user :as user])
(require '[active-record.charge :as charge])

Clojure core file: src/active-record/program/core.clj

(ns active-record.program.core)

(load "/active_record/tns")
;; Returns nil
;; I had to change 'active-record' to 'active_record'

(user/create
 {:login "my-login"
   :first_name "Jonas"
   :last_name "Rohl"
   :password "secret"
   :email_address "jo...@example.com"})

;; Evaluation throws an exception:
;; No such var: user/create
;;  [Thrown class java.lang.Exception]
;; Same error message as before.

(charge/create
 {:user_id 10,
  :amount_dollars 244
  :amount_cents 91
  :category "meals"
  :vendor_name "Metro"
  :date "2010-01-15"})

;; Evaluation throws an exception:
;; No such namespace: charge
;;  [Thrown class java.lang.Exception]
;; Same error message as before.

I restarted Emacs after making the above changes to my code.

Maybe it is just not possible to import aliases from another
namespace?

Stefan