Rich at the Conj explained that he wanted to remove a bunch of
verifications each time a value was referenced to gain some speed.
The basis was of his reasoning was that an unbound
value is an exception more than a common thing and all these verifications at
run time were really slowing things significantly for all applications.

I recalls that he mentioned he needed to "create" the unbound value to achieve
these optimizations.

Luc P.

Ken Wesson <kwess...@gmail.com> wrote ..