On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Santosh Rajan <santra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would really like to see Clojure work on android the same way.

Hi,

I can hardly explain it myself and that's why I'm asking others
whenever I stumble upon such a statement. Bear with my ignorance. I'm
simply curious.

Why is that important to you? I believe you can use Clojure as a Java
library right now without much worries, can't you? Is merely Clojure's
syntax so appealing?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski