Hi all,

I was testing some code under Clojure 1.3 alpha 3 that works correctly
in Clojure 1.2 and got the following error:

"CompilerException java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Only long and
double primitives are supported"

For some reason I don't get a full stack trace saying where the error
occurred - the line that the error referred to was simply a " (java.io
File)" in the middle of a namespace import statement.

Any idea what might be going wrong here?

Also - I'm a bit worried as the message suggests that Clojure won't
support int and float primitives for some purposes - which are pretty
essential for Java interop - surely that can't be true? Or is this
just a temporary thing during the Alpha development?

  Mike.