> Thought some Clojure folk might enjoy this:
>
> http://blog.stephenwolfram.com/2010/11/100-years-since-principia-mathematica/

Though I don't use Clojure (I follow this list out of curiosity), I
have a hard time imagining why anything Wolfram writes is interesting,
and furthermore why any a user of any not-so-mainstream language would
find it interesting, and even furthermore why a mathematician would.

"And in mathematics, the difference between open-source and
closed-source is more important, for the reason that any part of a
mathematical solution that cannot be fully examined is fatal to the
result."

--http://www.arachnoid.com/sage/

Sorry if members of this group consider this off-topic, but I honestly
couldn't restrain myself...