Could do it this way.  Use index-filter (borrowed from Programming
Clojure) to get the indices where the predicate is true in the
sequence.  partition-when-true then just calls subvec with pairs of
indices to get the subsequences.

coll-end is the index just past the end of the collection.  This is
used as a pad element so that the last true index is included in the
pairs, and also accounts for the case where there is only a single
true index.

(use '[clojure.contrib.seq :only (indexed)])

(defn index-filter [pred coll]
  (when pred
    (for [[idx elt] (indexed coll) :when (pred elt)] idx)))

(defn partition-when [pred coll]
  (let [coll-end (count coll)
        indices (index-filter pred coll)
        index-pairs (partition 2 1 [coll-end] indices)
        coll-vec (vec coll)]
    (for [[start end] index-pairs] (subvec coll-vec start end))))

user=> (partition-when true? '(true false false true false true true))