On 12/20/2010 1:47 PM, Ken Wesson wrote:
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Aaron Bedra<aaron.be...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 12/20/10 1:39 PM, Ken Wesson wrote:
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Meikel Brandmeyer<m...@kotka.de>    wrote:
Hi,

if you prefer text over talk:

http://clojure.googlegroups.com/web/AreWeThereYet.pdf
*giggle*

It figures.

I ask for text instead of video so, naturally, I get a PDF link.

*falls over laughing*
You have asked others not to reply to you in the same tone you are taking
here.  This was a sincere effort to help.  Please show a little bit more
respect.
I'm sorry, but it's just hilarious the lengths some people apparently
go to to avoid plain text/html that you don't need a special browser
plugin and a multimegabyte download to view. All those video links and
then, when someone finally points to a textual summary for one of
them, it's a pdf! It's tragicomic. :)
I am amazed that you find a link to a scholarly article inappropriate.
It is copyrighted material and cannot be converted to ascii for your use.
Don't read the pdf, print it.

It takes time to watch the videos and it takes time to read the papers.
It takes time to read Whitehead's book and the Spikes book. It takes
time to read the source code. There is no need to summarize these sources
in order to understand them since I have invested considerable time already.
The posted links to my primary source materials are for your convenience.

This is an open source project and, as such, it suggests that
"Advocacy is volunteering". If you advocate better documentation and
well-written summaries then.... volunteer to do it.

Tim Daly