Hi Ken,

> user=> (let [[x y & more] [1 2 3 4 5]] [x y more])
> [1 2 (3 4 5)]
> user=> (let [[x y z] [1 2 3 4 5]] [x y z])
> [1 2 3]
> user=> (let [[_ _ a b] [1 2 3 4 5]] [a b])
> [3 4]
>
> You can grab any fixed position in this way, as well as a "rest" that
> is the tail of the sequence past the last of such.

Right, that's true.  However, Marek had given two examples of Python
tuple unpacking, the first being:

> first, *middle, last = sequence(...)

Which I believe in Python 3 will bind 'first' to the first element,
'last' to the last element, and 'middle' to a sequence of all the
elements in the middle.  That last part is what I don't know how to do
in Clojure.