> I'll check out Enliven. I'm currently writing an app using Compojure,
> Ring and Hiccup, so it would fit nicely with that too by the sound of
> it.

I was in a small Enlive vs Hiccup discussion at the conj. Enlive was
preferred by developers who worked with designers, because it allows
designers to work with pure HTML. Hiccup was preferred by developers
who work solo or only with other developers, because it is more
concise. I prefer Hiccup, but wouldn't hesitate to switch if a
teammate wanted to work with HTML.