Hi all,

I have been trying to install the Vim pluing VimClojure togheter with the
lein plugin lein-vimclojure but always get an error message telling me ng
(the Nailgun client) cannot be found.

This is how my installation went so far:

1) Downloaded <https://github.com/vim-scripts/VimClojure> Vimclojure from
Github and copied it into /.vim/bundle (I am using the Pathogen plugin)

Opened a Clojure file in Vim to verify that features that don’t require the
Nailgun server, such as syntax highlighting, work as expected.

2) Downloaded <https://github.com/autre/lein-vimclojure> lein-vimclojure
from Github and added the following dev dependency to Leiningen’s
project.clj:

:dev-dependencies [[swank-clojure "1.2.1"]
          *[org.clojars.autre/lein-vimclojure "1.0.0"]*])

3) Added the following line to .vimrc:

let vimclojure#WantNailgun = 1

4) Started the nailgun server:

*Command*:
$ *lein vimclojure &*
*Output*:
[1] 10509
$ NGServer started on 127.0.0.1, port 2113.

4) Opened a Clojure file from the above Leiningen project in Vim  but
 received the following error message:

*Error message:
Could not determine the Namespace of the file.
This might have different reasons. Please check, that the ng server
is running with the correct classpath and that the file does not contain
syntax errors. The interactive features will not be enabled, ie. the
keybindings will not be mapped.
Reason:
Error executing Nail! (127)
/bin/bash: ng: command not found*

Apparently, the Nailgun client could not be found.
Does lein-vimclojure also install the Nailgun client or does this plugin
only set the correct classpath to the Leiningen project?

I already
downloaded<http://kotka.de/projects/vimclojure/vimclojure-nailgun-client-2.2.0.zip>the
 Nailgun client from kotka.de but have to admit
that I am not sure how to do a manual install and what to put into .vimrc
when using VimClojure + lein-vimclojure.
Therefore I hope that someone with a successfull install using
lein-vimclojure could give me some hints. Any suggestions are highly
welcome!

Best regards,

Stefan