Hi,
Thank you for the introduction. Here is my little feed back:
1. I want to see a example using callbacks.
2. Is RequestBuilderWrapper.java necessary? Why not simply use
RequestBuilder?
3. I prefer reify or defrecord to proxy for performance reason, when
implement interface.
4. I think hash-map is more suitable rather than cond in convert-
method function.

Thanks.