No one has planned anything yet, but my sense is that anyone who wants to
take initiative to host or help plan a second meeting should get in touch
with Eric (who created the meetup.com page and organized the first meeting),
so as to coordinate with him and post the details on meetup.  Also, there is
a "next topic" thread at
http://www.meetup.com/Boston-Clojure-Group/messages/boards/thread/10293090and
if you haven't already joined the meetup that would also be a good way
to stay up to date with any news.