I'm going to leave the poll up for one more week for those interested in
casting a vote.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/thinkrelevance.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dE92bEdzMmpVOURDNUVHOWpaVXVhU3c6MQ#gid=0

Just to be clear, this is about capturing a strong objection to calling the
next version 1.3. If you are in the camp of not caring what the next version
number is, then you do not have a strong objection. I.e. you are not "morally
opposed."

--
Christopher Redinger
http://clojure.com