Hi,

I have a simple general question about variables used in Clojure.
Often you have an object that must be referenced because it is
established at run time and not known beforehand.   Lets say we have
an block object and it has a certain height.   We create a reference
to the block's height and use it throughout the program.   But there
are many cases where we have to know HALF the height of the block.
My question is, is it more efficient to create another reference for
half the block's height or to calculate the half height value every
time it is needed?

Bill