Hi,

I'd like to create a simple library of drawable shapes: lines, circles
and rectangles.  I've placed each type of shape in its own namespace
with functions that operate on that shape kind:

(ns myshapes.line)

(defn line ... creates new line ...)

(defn draw ... draws a line ...)

To keep things simple a line is just a vector of two points and
circles and rectangles are just structs.
I'd also like to have a sequence of shapes called a picture:

(ns myshapes.picture)

(defn picture ... returns picture sequence from args ...)

(defn draw ... draws whole picture)

The problem I have is with the myshapes.picture/draw function. As a
Clojure newb I keep wanting to think of this like a polymorphic
function in the O-O world that relies on each sequence member having a
draw function.

What's the idiomatic way of handling a situation like this in
Clojure?  Do I need to use richer data structures than vectors and
structs for the shapes so they carry some kind of type information?  I
can see how a draw multi-method would work if the individual shapes
could be distinguished, or am I going about this the wrong way?

Any advice much appreciated,

Stu