On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM, ultranewb <pineapple.l...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Clojure Box -
> Could get a REPL, couldn't figure out how to do anything else (i.e.
> Leinegen blah blah).  Result - kept the install, as this was the 2nd
> most promising solution tried thus far.

If you don't care about building projects into self-executable jars,
try the following in Clojure Box:

After starting Clojure Box, use "Ctrl-x 2" to split the window.  The
keystroke "Ctrl-x o" moves you back and forth between the two panes
(or click with the mouse within the pane that you want to have the
focus).  In one of the panes, create a new file with "Ctrl-x Ctrl-f"
and name it with the .clj extension.  The other pane should still show
the REPL.

Type some Clojure code into the file you created.  Save periodically
with "Ctrl-x Ctrl-s".  When you want to try out your code, type
"Ctrl-c ctrl-k" and all your code will be evaluated and those
definitions will now be available for interactive use in your REPL.

I used Clojure for many months in this manner before I started caring
about project files and such.