Greetings,

not a clojure technical question but it has to do with the entire topic :).
> I know there have been some presentations about clojure already and would
> like to ask for some best practice experience regarding embedding Clojure
> code in a presentation. Any advice? What tools did you people use for
> coloring the code in slides?

I used a combination of S5 and Pygments, you can see a demo I did (and the
scripts to create it) over at http://goo.gl/YCVUC (it's a Python
presentation, but pygmentize can do Clojure as well).

Another thing I did was screenshot of VIm showing the code, this we done in
http://goo.gl/wAbXY

HTH,
--
Miki