On 6 April 2011 13:27, Joost <jo...@zeekat.nl> wrote:
> The idea is to have a simple collection of these kinds of functions
> outside of possibly unwanted frameworks. I'm using them myself for
> doing validation with clj-decline, but it should at least be useful
> for most code that has to deal with free-form text input.

I've been writing a small validation library, Valip, with a number of
included predicates. The predicates in Valip are curried if they have
more than one argument, but there is probably some overlap between
Valip and Pretzel, and it might be an idea to farm out some more
generic functionality to Pretzel.

https://github.com/weavejester/valip/blob/master/src/valip/predicates.clj

Also, it looks like your ^String type hint is in the wrong place for
your length? predicate.

- James