Yeah, I've got a permanent clojuredocs tab open all the time, but
still it would be nice to settle this discussion, as currently their
are doc strings that require a google search or a look at the source
to see what they mean though, which is not ideal.  Many of us are
happy to help if we can have a place to direct our energy.
Using :examples metadata (or even having the examples somewhere on
contrib) would be fine, as long as they can show up on the repl and in
tools when you run (doc <fn>).

-Jeff