I've reduced a compile-time reflection warning that I am getting to the
following :

put this in a file and compile it (I am using clojure-1.3.0alpha5 and
clojure-maven-plugin-1.3.7) :

(ns org.dada.demo.mytest)

(if true
  (do
    (def ^java.util.Collection some-numbers [0 23 45 64 67 78])
    (def ^java.util.NavigableSet numbers (java.util.TreeSet. some-numbers))
    ))

upon compilation I see :

Reflection warning, org/dada/demo/mytest.clj:6 - call to java.util.TreeSet
ctor can't be resolved.

but if I strip off the surrounding 'if' e.g. :

(ns org.dada.demo.mytest)

 (do
   (def ^java.util.Collection some-numbers [0 23 45 64 67 78])
   (def ^java.util.NavigableSet numbers (java.util.TreeSet. some-numbers))
   )

and recompile, I do not see the warning.

does anyone else see this ? am I going mad ? :-)

wierd !

Jules