Hey there,

you may have heard about Overtone - the Clojure front-end to SuperCollider
server that we've been working on for the past year or so. However, perhaps
you've not seen much of it - and if not perhaps you'd like to?

Well, I've just finished putting together a very short (4 min) fast-paced
introduction to Live Programming with Overtone, or you might think of it as How
to Hack Clojure to make Music :-)

http://vimeo.com/22798433

(This video also serves to demo the Live Coding Emacs Config
https://github.com/overtone/live-coding-emacs)

If you're interested in finding out more and getting involved, head to our
mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/overtone

Sam

---
http://sam.aaron.name