On Apr 26, 10:52 pm, Jonathan Fischer Friberg <odysso...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> No, that isn't possible.http://clojure.org/refs

I disagree: In the example given, dereferencing happens outside the
dosync block, thus outside of any transaction, so a race where map1
and map2 change midway through the #'and expression is theoretically
possible. For this reason, #'deref/@ and #'alter are best kept in the
same transaction in this situation.