Hi,
  I would like the simplest method to compile a few lines of clojure
code into a jar file that I can distribute to some fellow scientists
that don't know much (if anything) about java or clojure.  Since I am
not creating a huge product that I will be updating often, maven and
Lenningen seem like overkill.  The compiled jar file should contain
the relevant clojure and clojure.contrib stuff within it, so that the
other users don't have to worry about downloading clojure/contrib.

Also, I would rather not unpack jar files from libraries that I used,
if possible.

Clojure's compile function is tantalizing, but then everyone would
need to have the same versions of the libraries that I used, not just
clojure and contrib.

Thanks.

Chad