Hallo David,

Very cool that this is moving to contrib.

I saw that you gave a presentation at NYC Clojure User Groupe. Was
that tapped? If not I think it would be very cool if you could do a
screencast with simular content. The videos of rich showing of clojure
a reason why some of use are here (including me) and I think it would
be great if we had something like this for your library (and logic
programming spezially).

Like you sad logic programming is not well known yet and its hard to
tell people what it is spezially if your not an expert yourself. It
would be great to just be able to send somebody a link of a video
expmlaing a little bit about it (in clojure).

Nick