On May 3, 2011, at 3:28 PM, Jeffrey Schwab wrote:

> Boo.  Keep the paywall.  Don't make me look at ads.  And for the record,
> you're not paying for information, but rather to have the information
> presented in a particular way.

No worries, I've zero intention of using advertising of any sort.  Besides it
being a pitiful source of actual revenue except in very specific circumstances,
I'd much rather optimize to make the product more useful for its users, rather
than compromising it in various ways in the hopes of earning 5ยข from Google.

- Chas