I'm wondering what resources would be best to learn how Clojurians
write their code.

I've been developing for about 4 years in several object-oriented
languages (mostly C# and Ruby). I understand Clojure's syntax well and
I'm familiar with a lot of the features of Clojure (although I'm sure
several of you would prove me wrong). One problem I keep running into
is how to attack a problem "the Clojure way". I often find myself
writing Clojure like I would write C# code with LINQ, only in
Clojure's syntax.

I'm not interested in Java interop or Clojure on the web or Clojure's
syntax. I've had no problem finding answers for those things on the
Internet. I'm really more interested in stuff like
http://www.bestinclass.dk/index.clj/2010/10/taking-uncle-bob-to-school.html,
but covering a wider range of things rather than a small example. I'm
interested in any resource whether it's a book, a video, a blog, a
person, etc.

Any suggestions?

J.R. Garcia