I am trying to help with an existing project and have no developer
notes on the application. I'm trying to use Lein to build the
project.clj project file.

Within the Clojure build file (named project.clj), the dependencies
for the project are specified.  Two of the dependencies are developer
build SNAPSHOTS, rather than release build libraries.

The 'work:work:jar:0.2.4-SNAPSHOT' build is missing and unable to
resolve.  The actual error message is included below. Could you
provide any insight into the purpose of the 'work:work:jar:0.2.4-
SNAPSHOT' developer build?  Perhaps where I could locate the
subsequent release build of this library?  Or was this perhaps a
temporary build that was used for some purpose, but not needed anymore
even?

The other SNAPSHOT appears to be used for the purpose of date/time
handling; it is clj-time:clj-time:0.3.0-SNAPSHOT. It is producing the
warning included here:  [INFO] snapshot clj-time:clj-time:0.3.0-
SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from snapshots [WARNING] repository
metadata for: 'snapshot clj-time:clj-time:0.3.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be
retrieved from repository: snapshots due to an error: Error
transferring file.

Any help, tips, or insight would be very much appreciated on this
one!  Is there is a more appropriate group to address this question?

Thanks so much!
Dudaroo