I think, that lein isn't in your search path. You can add directory
with lein script explicitly using something like:

 (setenv "PATH" (concat "your-lein-dir:" (getenv "PATH")))

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 2:17 PM, michele <michelemen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried to find a solution to this problem, but to no avail.
>
> According to https://github.com/technomancy/swank-clojure:
>
> USAGE
> The simplest way is to just jack-in from an existing project using
> Leiningen:
> Install clojure-mode either from Marmalade or from git.
> lein plugin install swank-clojure 1.3.1
> From inside a project, invoke M-x clojure-jack-in
> That's all it takes! There are no extra install steps beyond clojure-
> mode on the Emacs side and the swank-clojure plugin on the Leiningen
> side.
>
> When running the following command in Aquamacs:
> M-x clojure-jack-in
>
> I get this result:
> /bin/bash: lein: command not found
>
> I have installed Lein, but what does "From inside a project" mean? I
> have a feeling I'm running the command from the wrong place, but I
> don't know how to run a command in Emacs from somewhere else. I just
> started to learn Emacs, which I really like (even though the
> documentation how to install i.e. Clojure could be clearer).

With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/
Tiwtter: alexott_en (English), alexott (Russian)
Skype: alex.ott