I'm not a Windows user so I can't speak to any special needs in that
environment but I'll +1 Leiningen as the simplest way I've found to
get people up and running with Clojure. Clojure doesn't really need to
be "installed" - it's just a JAR file that needs to be on your
classpath - and Leiningen takes care of that very cleanly.

I think the other thing to consider is your IDE. Depending on your
background, you'll lean toward a Java-based IDE or Emacs to use
Clojure. I use Eclipse and CCW (CounterClockWise) because my
background has been Java-based technology for about 14 years and I
like Eclipse. I'm able to work with Clojure, much the same way as I
work with Java (albeit with much more productivity because of a REPL
in my IDE).

Sean