On 8 Jun., 07:58, Mark Engelberg <mark.engelb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a free source for the original article containing the
> detailed description of the algorithm?

Well I think the original article by Paul Havlac is availble if you
have ACM access
here: http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=262005

The algorithm in the benchmark paper above is not so easy to
understand.
But if you browse the sourcecode of the implementations (i.e. in your
favourite
language), you will fast get a vision of how to implement this in
Clojure.
(Klick Source Browse in the multi language bench).

Best
Stefan Edlich

P.S. I'll try to find a student for this...