Yes I did mean design patterns in ruby, by Russ Olsen.

>  Many of the design patterns as presented by Gang of Four and Martin
> Fowler are strictly OO based are suitable for only for OO based
> languages.

I think essentially that's what would make it such an interesting
read. A total paradigm shift from someone who has a vast knowledge of
OOP and great depth of experience and the ability to communicate ideas
in an easily understandable and enjoyable fashion. How has his
programing style transformed using clojure?

Sayth